ACE Regional Events Provide Opportunity to Learn About the Benefits of Open Source PLM and the Advanced Capabilities of the Aras Enterprise Solution Suite.
Aras®, the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions, today announced ACE 2011 China. ACE 2011 China, the latest global Aras Community Event, will take place September 22, 2011 in Hangzhou, China. Attendees will have the opportunity to collaborate on product lifecycle management strategies and learn about the advanced PLM solutions from Aras.
To Learn More and Register Please Visit the Aras Events Page at www.aras.com/events
Presentations, break-out sessions and discussion forums will cover a wide variety of business and technology topics. Attendees will learn about the value of enterprise open source PLM first-hand from peers, partners and vendors who are using Aras to drive business processes and practices. Whether you're a business executive at a large enterprise, a manager at a midsized company, or the IT pro at a start-up, you'll get valuable information and insight necessary to achieve success with Aras PLM.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments