aPriori, a provider of product cost management software solutions, will co-sponsor the 2011 Aberdeen Product Development and Delivery Summit, which takes place October 5th at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston. The event will examine how companies can respond to both the challenges and opportunities of bringing new products to market - from selecting product ideas with the greatest customer appeal, to improving design efficiencies and managing engineering and design resources and suppliers across broad geographic areas. Other co-sponsors of the Summit include Microsoft, Siemens PLM Software and Kalypso.
Featured presenters at the event include senior executives from ARRIS Group, Inc., Cambridge Biomedical, Coty Inc., Enterasys Networks, Herman Miller Inc., Medtronic, NCR Corporation, and Performance Indicator. To view the full 2011 Product Development and Delivery Summit agenda, click here.
Aberdeen will also present its Industry Achievement Award in Product Development Excellence at the Summit. The award recognizes the enterprise that most effectively combines strategy, process execution and supporting technology investments to drive product development, performance improvement and superior commercial success. Nominees this year are John Deere, Medtronic, Autoliv Inc., Case New Holland and Array Accuseal. They were selected based on proprietary Aberdeen research conducted over the past year by Michelle Boucher, Senior Research Analyst for Aberdeen's Product Innovation and Engineering research practice.
To apply for complimentary registration for the Aberdeen Product Development and Delivery Summit, click here. Summit registration is complimentary for qualified end user executives and qualified members of the press. Vendors, service providers and consultants are not eligible to attend, except as Summit sponsors.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program