FARO Technologies, Inc has announced that Paul Teutul Jr. (“Paul Jr.”), owner of Paul Jr. Designs and star of the Discovery Channel’s American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior, will be appearing in their booth for photos and autographs at Quality Expo. In January, Paul Junior Designs completed work on a custom, FARO-themed chopper to celebrate the company’s 30th anniversary. Teutul’s appearance comes on the heels of FARO’s feature on Discovery’s hit series and the release of the company’s newest measurement arm, the Edge.
“Paul Junior Designs is a valued FARO customer and talented motorcycle fabricator,” explained Kimberly Roman, FARO’s Director of Marketing. “It made great sense to have Paul Jr. to appear at this important show and allow attendees to take photos with him and the bike he built for us. It’s a great fit.” Quality Expo, which runs from September 20-22 at Chicago’s McCormick Place, is a bi-annual show that provides hands-on access to the newest tools and technologies to help manufacturers and engineers ensure quality and reduce costs.
FARO Technologies will be exhibiting at booth #1000. Paul Jr. will be available from 1:30pm to 3:30pm on September 21st for photos with the FARO chopper and autographs. FARO will also feature each of its innovative products at the show including the all-new FARO Laser Line Probe (LLP), which adds non-contact measurement capabilities to the company’s revolutionary Edge measurement arm. Weighing just 2.8 oz, the LLP integrates seamlessly with the FARO Edge via the device’s quick-change handle port to form the complete Edge ScanArm solution
Sep 12, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel