FARO Technologies, Inc has announced that Paul Teutul Jr. (“Paul Jr.”), owner of Paul Jr. Designs and star of the Discovery Channel’s American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior, will be appearing in their booth for photos and autographs at Quality Expo. In January, Paul Junior Designs completed work on a custom, FARO-themed chopper to celebrate the company’s 30th anniversary. Teutul’s appearance comes on the heels of FARO’s feature on Discovery’s hit series and the release of the company’s newest measurement arm, the Edge.
“Paul Junior Designs is a valued FARO customer and talented motorcycle fabricator,” explained Kimberly Roman, FARO’s Director of Marketing. “It made great sense to have Paul Jr. to appear at this important show and allow attendees to take photos with him and the bike he built for us. It’s a great fit.” Quality Expo, which runs from September 20-22 at Chicago’s McCormick Place, is a bi-annual show that provides hands-on access to the newest tools and technologies to help manufacturers and engineers ensure quality and reduce costs.
FARO Technologies will be exhibiting at booth #1000. Paul Jr. will be available from 1:30pm to 3:30pm on September 21st for photos with the FARO chopper and autographs. FARO will also feature each of its innovative products at the show including the all-new FARO Laser Line Probe (LLP), which adds non-contact measurement capabilities to the company’s revolutionary Edge measurement arm. Weighing just 2.8 oz, the LLP integrates seamlessly with the FARO Edge via the device’s quick-change handle port to form the complete Edge ScanArm solution
Sep 12, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio