Actify Inc., a global leader in visual product knowledge solutions, today announced the general release of SpinFire 10.0, one of the most advanced visual communication tools available for the discrete manufacturing industry. SpinFire 10.0 is the most tested release in Actify history with over 50 product improvements and numerous new and enhanced features.
SpinFire 10.0 enables access, distribution, and communication of all major 2D and 3D CAD data throughout the enterprise, without the need for Native CAD software. With one solution, users can view, measure, and mark-up CAD data easily and affordably. With the release of SpinFire 10.0, customers now have the ability to lease the product at a lower price point.
SpinFire pricing starts at $499. Prospects that are interested in learning more about the lease option should contact email@example.com. Users on active maintenance contracts will receive this update at no charge. Users who are not on active maintenance can contact their reseller, or Actify, to learn how to secure this upgrade at a special price. If you would like more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A free trial version of SpinFire 10.0 is now available here: http://www.actify.com/downloads/spinfire-professional-trial/
To view a preview of SpinFire 10.0 including videos of the new plug-ins, please visit Actify's YouTube Chanel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ActifyInc.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers