Actify Inc., a global leader in visual product knowledge solutions, today announced the general release of SpinFire 10.0, one of the most advanced visual communication tools available for the discrete manufacturing industry. SpinFire 10.0 is the most tested release in Actify history with over 50 product improvements and numerous new and enhanced features.
SpinFire 10.0 enables access, distribution, and communication of all major 2D and 3D CAD data throughout the enterprise, without the need for Native CAD software. With one solution, users can view, measure, and mark-up CAD data easily and affordably. With the release of SpinFire 10.0, customers now have the ability to lease the product at a lower price point.
SpinFire pricing starts at $499. Prospects that are interested in learning more about the lease option should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Users on active maintenance contracts will receive this update at no charge. Users who are not on active maintenance can contact their reseller, or Actify, to learn how to secure this upgrade at a special price. If you would like more information, email email@example.com.
A free trial version of SpinFire 10.0 is now available here: http://www.actify.com/downloads/spinfire-professional-trial/
To view a preview of SpinFire 10.0 including videos of the new plug-ins, please visit Actify's YouTube Chanel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ActifyInc.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel