Actify Inc., a global leader in visual product knowledge solutions, and ShapeSpace Ltd, developer of world-leading search technology for CAD, today announced their intent to collaborate in the development of a joint solution in the latter part of 2011. The partnership will make ShapeSpace's world-renowned CAD search technology available in Actify's latest publishing platform, Centro.
David Chisholm, Business Development Director of ShapeSpace, said, "Given Actify operates in 45 countries and has a sound product portfolio with strong product development plans, there is clear synergy and complementary skills and resources we each can share. Actify's Centro solution is a perfect platform for ShapeSpace's technology and we share in Actify's vision. This initiative also further enhances the partnerships already enjoyed by ShapeSpace internationally."
"Actify is constantly looking for ways to help improve our solutions and answer our customers' needs," said Chris Jones, Actify President. "By partnering with ShapeSpace and making their robust CAD search technology available to our customers, we are fulfilling the needs of many of our customers and prospects."
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers