Actify Inc., a global leader in visual product knowledge solutions, and ShapeSpace Ltd, developer of world-leading search technology for CAD, today announced their intent to collaborate in the development of a joint solution in the latter part of 2011. The partnership will make ShapeSpace's world-renowned CAD search technology available in Actify's latest publishing platform, Centro.
David Chisholm, Business Development Director of ShapeSpace, said, "Given Actify operates in 45 countries and has a sound product portfolio with strong product development plans, there is clear synergy and complementary skills and resources we each can share. Actify's Centro solution is a perfect platform for ShapeSpace's technology and we share in Actify's vision. This initiative also further enhances the partnerships already enjoyed by ShapeSpace internationally."
"Actify is constantly looking for ways to help improve our solutions and answer our customers' needs," said Chris Jones, Actify President. "By partnering with ShapeSpace and making their robust CAD search technology available to our customers, we are fulfilling the needs of many of our customers and prospects."
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program