AceCad Software Inc is hosting a SteelDay event on September 23, 2011.
AceCad Software Inc has teamed up with the American Institute of Steel Construction for SteelDay® 2011. AceCad Software will be hosting and invites you to a free of charge webinar demonstrating BIM methodology for the AEC steelwork fabrication industry.
SteelDay®, hosted by the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), is an annual national event dedicated to providing the AEC community with accessibility to the latest happenings in the structural steel industry. SteelDay® events are scheduled across the United States for the AEC community to tour facilities and jobsites, attend educational seminars, network, and see how the structural steel industry is contributing to build America. Over 9,000 architects, engineers, contractors, developers and students attended more than 190 free events all over the country at last year’s SteelDay® and feedback was tremendous. More information can be found at www.SteelDay.org
During AceCad Software’s SteelDay® webinar we will show you how you could export an Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Model into AceCad Software’s StruCad 3D steelwork modeling system via a dedicated IFC file format. Then we will cover applying connections, BIM collaboration via StruWalker, and producing structural steelwork fabrication deliverables; including drawings and CAM data from StruCad. Lastly, we will show how the data within the model can be used for fabrication within AceCad Software’s StruM.I.S management information system, enabling efficient production and real time tracking of the construction project within the model.
Register for AceCad Software’s free SteelDay® event via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need any more information call (610) 280 9840
Date: Friday, September 23rd, 2011
Time: 1.00pm - 2.00pm EST
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel