Anyone Will Be Able to Create Their Own Designs for ZPrinting During Premier International Event on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques.
While many invoke the vision of 3D printers in the home, the reality is that until now, the ability to design and print your own creations in 3D has required expert knowledge in 3D CAD software. Mark Danks and Sarah Stocker, game industry veterans and the founders of Kodama Studios, are changing that.
Leveraging their unique experience in video game development and the latest browser technologies in HTML5.0 and WebGL, Kodama has put the joy of play into creating in 3D. Their solution utilizes the unique speed, affordabily and multicolor printing capabilities of Z Corporation 3D printers.
During SIGGRAPH 2011, Kodama and premium Z Corporation printer Offload Studios will demonstrate this new browser-based 3D creator in an exclusive preview of MyRobotNation.com, in the Z Corporation booth #913. Attendees will see firsthand how virtually anyone, not just experienced designers, can easily design their own personalized 3D creation that can then be printed as a high-quality figurine, in vibrant color, on a ZPrinter.
Z Corporation, whose 3D printers are already being used to create animation characters for Pixar and personalized avatars for World of Warcraft gamers, will also demonstrate how its 3D scanning and printing technology is expanding creative possibilities for computer graphics professionals.
Who – Z Corporation, Z Corporation channel partner Peak Solutions LLC, and Kodama Studios
What – SIGGRAPH 2011
When – August 9-11, 2011
Where – Vancouver Convention Centre, Z Corporation Booth #913
Aug 3, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation