Anyone Will Be Able to Create Their Own Designs for ZPrinting During Premier International Event on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques.
While many invoke the vision of 3D printers in the home, the reality is that until now, the ability to design and print your own creations in 3D has required expert knowledge in 3D CAD software. Mark Danks and Sarah Stocker, game industry veterans and the founders of Kodama Studios, are changing that.
Leveraging their unique experience in video game development and the latest browser technologies in HTML5.0 and WebGL, Kodama has put the joy of play into creating in 3D. Their solution utilizes the unique speed, affordabily and multicolor printing capabilities of Z Corporation 3D printers.
During SIGGRAPH 2011, Kodama and premium Z Corporation printer Offload Studios will demonstrate this new browser-based 3D creator in an exclusive preview of MyRobotNation.com, in the Z Corporation booth #913. Attendees will see firsthand how virtually anyone, not just experienced designers, can easily design their own personalized 3D creation that can then be printed as a high-quality figurine, in vibrant color, on a ZPrinter.
Z Corporation, whose 3D printers are already being used to create animation characters for Pixar and personalized avatars for World of Warcraft gamers, will also demonstrate how its 3D scanning and printing technology is expanding creative possibilities for computer graphics professionals.
Who – Z Corporation, Z Corporation channel partner Peak Solutions LLC, and Kodama Studios
What – SIGGRAPH 2011
When – August 9-11, 2011
Where – Vancouver Convention Centre, Z Corporation Booth #913
Aug 3, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program