Now Apple OS X Lion Compatible.
IMSI®/Design, the developer of the #1 best-selling CAD in retail and the leading 3D DWG™ viewer on iPad™ and iPhone®, announced today the release of TurboCAD Mac Pro v6.
“TurboCAD Mac Pro v6 is the easy choice for small business professionals looking for powerful CAD on the Mac,” stated Bob Mayer, COO of IMSI/Design.
New and enhanced features in v6 include:
Mac OS X Lion Compatible.
New AutoCAD .DWG 2011 Support.
New 3D Architectural Design. TurboCAD Mac smart walls, windows, and doors can now be drawn and displayed in 3D, as well as 2D.
Improved Door and Window Representation. Parametric door and window symbols now offer greater detail.
New Architectural Format of Objects and Dimensions. Enhanced architectural formatting of objects and dimensions.
New Automatic Wall Dimensions. Auto dimensions for all wall segments.
Availability and Pricing
TurboCAD Mac Pro v6 is now available for $499.99.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments