Now Apple OS X Lion Compatible.
IMSI®/Design, the developer of the #1 best-selling CAD in retail and the leading 3D DWG™ viewer on iPad™ and iPhone®, announced today the release of TurboCAD Mac Pro v6.
“TurboCAD Mac Pro v6 is the easy choice for small business professionals looking for powerful CAD on the Mac,” stated Bob Mayer, COO of IMSI/Design.
New and enhanced features in v6 include:
Mac OS X Lion Compatible.
New AutoCAD .DWG 2011 Support.
New 3D Architectural Design. TurboCAD Mac smart walls, windows, and doors can now be drawn and displayed in 3D, as well as 2D.
Improved Door and Window Representation. Parametric door and window symbols now offer greater detail.
New Architectural Format of Objects and Dimensions. Enhanced architectural formatting of objects and dimensions.
New Automatic Wall Dimensions. Auto dimensions for all wall segments.
Availability and Pricing
TurboCAD Mac Pro v6 is now available for $499.99.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers