GEOMATE Company today announced its ToleranceCalc 6.0 tolerance analysis plug-in for AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor has received Inventor 2012 certification.
ToleranceCalc delivers capabilities that have never been available before to AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor users - perform 1D/2D tolerance analysis of parts and assemblies at any stage of the design process with the same ease as “spell checking”. With ToleranceCalc users can also execute “reverse tolerance analysis” to mediate between performance goals and process capabilities – ToleranceCalc provides an effective bridge between design and manufacturing resources.
ToleranceCalc 6.0 does not require any specialized knowledge of dimensional engineering - which means all members of product development team can participate in achieving overall product quality goals.
GEOMATE has combined its groundbreaking matrix based geometry constraining knowhow with high performance automated Monte Carlo statistical analysis technology to make ToleranceCalc 6.0 - a truly breakthrough software that is expected to set a new price/performance standard for tolerance analysis products.
Price: Single user perpetual licnse including maintainance $299 (multiple user pricing available).
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments