GEOMATE Company today announced its ToleranceCalc 6.0 tolerance analysis plug-in for AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor has received Inventor 2012 certification.
ToleranceCalc delivers capabilities that have never been available before to AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor users - perform 1D/2D tolerance analysis of parts and assemblies at any stage of the design process with the same ease as “spell checking”. With ToleranceCalc users can also execute “reverse tolerance analysis” to mediate between performance goals and process capabilities – ToleranceCalc provides an effective bridge between design and manufacturing resources.
ToleranceCalc 6.0 does not require any specialized knowledge of dimensional engineering - which means all members of product development team can participate in achieving overall product quality goals.
GEOMATE has combined its groundbreaking matrix based geometry constraining knowhow with high performance automated Monte Carlo statistical analysis technology to make ToleranceCalc 6.0 - a truly breakthrough software that is expected to set a new price/performance standard for tolerance analysis products.
Price: Single user perpetual licnse including maintainance $299 (multiple user pricing available).
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012