GEOMATE Company today announced its ToleranceCalc 6.0 tolerance analysis plug-in for AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor has received Inventor 2012 certification.
ToleranceCalc delivers capabilities that have never been available before to AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor users - perform 1D/2D tolerance analysis of parts and assemblies at any stage of the design process with the same ease as “spell checking”. With ToleranceCalc users can also execute “reverse tolerance analysis” to mediate between performance goals and process capabilities – ToleranceCalc provides an effective bridge between design and manufacturing resources.
ToleranceCalc 6.0 does not require any specialized knowledge of dimensional engineering - which means all members of product development team can participate in achieving overall product quality goals.
GEOMATE has combined its groundbreaking matrix based geometry constraining knowhow with high performance automated Monte Carlo statistical analysis technology to make ToleranceCalc 6.0 - a truly breakthrough software that is expected to set a new price/performance standard for tolerance analysis products.
Price: Single user perpetual licnse including maintainance $299 (multiple user pricing available).
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets