Tata Technologies has announced that it has earned the “Consulting Specialization” designation from Autodesk Inc. As an Autodesk Consulting Specialized Partner, Tata Technologies has demonstrated a significant investment in its CAD professionals, presented a solid consulting business plan that includes referenceable customers, and has consistently offered the highest level of product and industry knowledge and support to its customers.
The Autodesk Partner Consulting Specialization designation enables partners to highlight and brand their expertise in delivering related professional services in key industry areas. By completing the required curriculum and training, as well as meeting the required levels of service and standards established by Autodesk, Tata Technologies further demonstrates its strong customer service focus and further establishes the company as a trusted adviser to customers worldwide.
"For more than 25 years, we have worked closely with Autodesk to provide our customers industry benchmark solutions with Autodesk products," said Craig Radomski, vice president sales – NA. "This designation is the result of our dedication to customers, and the dedication of our professionals to serving those customers. I want to thank the Autodesk organization for this designation, and I want to thank all of our team members who have worked so hard to earn this.”
The Autodesk Consulting Specialization Program, newly introduced in 2011, helps Autodesk partners build world-class consulting organizations, enabling them to develop, manage, and deliver consulting services that help maximize the customers’ Autodesk software investment.
Tata Technologies Limited, founded in 1989, is a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing and Product Development IT services to the global manufacturing industry. Tata Technologies, through its pragmatic approach to engineering and manufacturing processes, delivers best-in-class solutions for Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) and Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) to the world’s leading automotive and aerospace manufacturers and their suppliers.
Tata Technologies is headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters offices in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Pune) and the UK (Coventry). The company has a combined global work force of more than 4,500 employees serving clients worldwide from facilities in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments