Integrated products provide customers with a more comprehensive solution for designing and manufacturing complex aerostructures.
VISTAGY, Inc., a leading provider of industry-specific engineering software and services, today announced that SyncroFIT® 2011, the only production-proven, CAD-integrated, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution for managing the complexities of airframe assemblies with an emphasis on fastened structures, is now integrated with NX® software, the flagship CAD/CAM/CAE solution from Siemens PLM Software. SyncroFIT increases the efficiency and accuracy of developing airframe assemblies by enabling 3D CAD users to fully define and manage fasteners, holes, joints, and interfaces between parts within complex assemblies.
VISTAGY has offered integration with NX as part of its FiberSIM® composites engineering software since 1995 culminating in a February 9, 2011 agreement with Siemens PLM Software to significantly upgrade the partnership to meet the rapidly growing composite engineering and PLM needs of their customers.
In addition to its integration with NX, the 2011 version of SyncroFIT delivers key new functionality for increasing productivity, eliminating error-induced engineering change orders, and enabling a seamless flow of airframe engineering data throughout the enterprise.
“We’ve been selling FiberSIM integrated with NX for a number of years and are now seeing increased demand for aerospace-specific solutions on that platform so adding this same integration for SyncroFIT, the leading solution for fastener management in the aerospace industry, represents a natural progression,” said Bruce Boes, vice president of product management and marketing at VISTAGY. “The integration of SyncroFIT with NX will help us to provide customers with a more comprehensive and seamless solution for their complex aerostructures.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel