Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems and the award-winning and patented TRUEMill Technology, will feature its latest release of SURFCAM V5.2 at EMO 2011. A world premier international trade fair located in Hannover, Germany, EMO will showcase approximately 2000 companies from 38 countries in the metalworking industry from around the world representing their products and services during the six day event based on the theme “More than Machine Tools.”
Surfware invites visitors to stop by Hall 25, Stand H32 at the Exhibition Grounds from September 19 – 24, 2011 for an opportunity to see demonstrations of the many new features and benefits of the latest release in the V5 Series of SURFCAM, V5.2.
SURFCAM V5.2 includes new HSM Z-Roughing strategies, additional STL geometry capabilities for rough machining and stock calculations, adaptive slicing, a new SPost interface, enhanced Mill/Turn mode, optimized toolpath verification & machine simulation, and updated CAD translators, just to name a few.
Visitors will also have an opportunity to learn how to increase their shops productivity and reduce operating costs using patented TRUEMill toolpath technology. LIVE demonstrations will be performed on an Okuma MB-46VEA CNC Machine with an OSP-P200 control cutting Titanium, Toolox and Aluminum to prove how shops can increase machining material removals rates by up to five times while increasing cutting tool life by up to ten times, while at the same time, drastically decreasing their machining cycle times.
Aug 26, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel