Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems and the patented TRUEMill Toolpath, will feature it’s latest release of SURFCAM V5.2 at IMX 2011 - the Interactive Manufacturing eXperience that is bringing together the most powerful names in U.S. manufacturing for a groundbreaking three-day event.
Surfware invites you to stop by booth 1568 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV from September 12 – 14, 2011 where Surfware staff members will be on-hand to offer demonstrations of the many new features and benefits of the latest release in the V5 Series of SURFCAM. Visitors will also have an opportunity to learn how to increase material removals rates in their shops by up to 5 times while increasing tool life by up to 10 times, drastically decreasing machining cycle times and reducing stress on their CNC milling machines.
SURFCAM V5.2 now includes new HSM Z-Roughing strategies, additional STL geometry capabilities for rough machining and stock calculations, adaptive slicing, a new SPost interface, enhanced Mill/Turn mode, optimized toolpath verification & machine simulation, and updated CAD translators, just to name a few.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel