Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems and the patented TRUEMill Toolpath, will feature it’s latest release of SURFCAM V5.2 at IMX 2011 - the Interactive Manufacturing eXperience that is bringing together the most powerful names in U.S. manufacturing for a groundbreaking three-day event.
Surfware invites you to stop by booth 1568 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV from September 12 – 14, 2011 where Surfware staff members will be on-hand to offer demonstrations of the many new features and benefits of the latest release in the V5 Series of SURFCAM. Visitors will also have an opportunity to learn how to increase material removals rates in their shops by up to 5 times while increasing tool life by up to 10 times, drastically decreasing machining cycle times and reducing stress on their CNC milling machines.
SURFCAM V5.2 now includes new HSM Z-Roughing strategies, additional STL geometry capabilities for rough machining and stock calculations, adaptive slicing, a new SPost interface, enhanced Mill/Turn mode, optimized toolpath verification & machine simulation, and updated CAD translators, just to name a few.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets