Striker Systems has welcomed two new members to our customer service staff, Derek Heard and Homer Vaughn.
Both Derek and Homer have joined our customer service team as Training and Technical Support Specialists. They will be responsible for all aspects of STRIKER CAD/CAM and Nesting software implementation including system configuration and customer training. Derek and Homer will also maintain the Striker Systems Help Desk as well as advance training and service documentation. At Striker Systems we take pride in maintaining an industry leading customer service department. The addition of these two new members reflects this ongoing commitment.
Derek Heard is a recent graduate of ITT Technical Institute with an Associates of Applied Science in Computer Drafting and Design. Derek’s experience include extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoDesk Inventor Professional, AutoDesk Revit, and 3DS Max Design.
Homer Vaughn comes to Striker Systems from Super Home Surplus where his responsibilities included drafting and customer service. Homer is a graduate of ITT Technical Institute, where he was Salutatorian of his class, with an Associates of Applied Science in Computer Drafting and Design. Homer has experience with various CAD products including AutoCAD, AutoDesk Revit, and AutoDesk Inventor Professional.
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012