Striker Systems has welcomed two new members to our customer service staff, Derek Heard and Homer Vaughn.
Both Derek and Homer have joined our customer service team as Training and Technical Support Specialists. They will be responsible for all aspects of STRIKER CAD/CAM and Nesting software implementation including system configuration and customer training. Derek and Homer will also maintain the Striker Systems Help Desk as well as advance training and service documentation. At Striker Systems we take pride in maintaining an industry leading customer service department. The addition of these two new members reflects this ongoing commitment.
Derek Heard is a recent graduate of ITT Technical Institute with an Associates of Applied Science in Computer Drafting and Design. Derek’s experience include extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoDesk Inventor Professional, AutoDesk Revit, and 3DS Max Design.
Homer Vaughn comes to Striker Systems from Super Home Surplus where his responsibilities included drafting and customer service. Homer is a graduate of ITT Technical Institute, where he was Salutatorian of his class, with an Associates of Applied Science in Computer Drafting and Design. Homer has experience with various CAD products including AutoCAD, AutoDesk Revit, and AutoDesk Inventor Professional.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel