Flow Science, Inc. has announced the official presenters and poster authors for its 2011 FLOW-3D World Users Conference on September 15-16, 2011 at La Fonda Hotel in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA. Engineers from Alion Science and Technology, Lexmark International, Hydro-Quebec, URS Corporation, Littler Diecast, Manitoba Hydro, Yukang Industries, and Los Alamos National Lab are some of the speakers and poster authors at this year's conference. Topics such as simulating brass castings, wave energy conversion, spillway design, nano-imprinting, evaluation of hydraulic power losses, and nuclear power plant operability all enforce FLOW-3D’s reputation as a highly-accurate, general-purpose CFD software that has broad applications across industries.
Flow Science developers will present a detailed overview and applications of the new fluid structure interaction and thermal stress evolution models recently released in FLOW-3D v10, Flow Science’s development roadmap, and key user interface changes in version 10.
View the full list of speakers and their topics.
View the full list of poster session participants and their topics.
The conference is open to FLOW-3D, FLOW-3D/MP, FLOW-3D Cast and FLOW-3D ThermoSET users and those interested in learning about the software. Flow Science developers and support engineers will be available throughout the conference to answer attendees technical questions about the software. Go here for more information about the conference, including social events.
Flow Science, Inc. is a privately-held software company specializing in transient, free-surface CFD modeling software for industrial and scientific applications worldwide. Flow Science has distributors for FLOW-3D sales and support in nations throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. Flow Science’s headquarters are located in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Flow Science can be found on the internet at www.flow3d.com.
FLOW-3D is a registered trademark in the USA and other countries.
Aug 18, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel