Spatial Integrated Systems, Inc. ("SIS"), a leader in the development and integration of solutions incorporating next generation digital 3D data capture and processing technologies, announced today that it has been awarded U.S. patent 7,986,321 for a system and method for generating structured light for three-dimensional image rendering.
"We are pleased that our technical efforts have resulted in the award of another patent, reflecting the ingenuity of our design team," said Dr. Ali Farsaie, President and CEO of SIS. "This latest technology [3D SNAPSHOT] represents a significant leap forward in the area of three-dimensional imaging and rendering using cost-effective equipment," said Farsaie.
SIS plans to use this new technology for applications including biometrics, robotics navigation, reverse engineering and design prototyping. "This technology will improve homeland security and commercial applications," said Greg Walker, Director of Marketing. "End-users of three-dimensional imaging will benefit strongly from the vast improvements in data quality that SIS's 3D SNAPSHOT offers."
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel