SoftInWay Inc. is participating as a gold sponsor in the 16th Blade Mechanics Seminar organized by the ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences, in cooperation with ASME Europe. This seminar is known for having the very top minds and companies in the European turbomachinery community and a lot of smart and innovative technologies. Softinway will have a booth at the seminar and give a formal presentation during the lunch breakout session, giving an introduction to the companies latest technological developments and business achievements.
“We are very eager to be able to contribute to the advancement of the Swiss and the European engineering community and are excited to see our local colleagues face to face. In addition to our extensive work with turbomachinery aerodynamics, we have always had a strong appreciation for the structural components of turbomachinery design and hope to expand our knowledge, partnerships and reach in this area.” said Ronnie Lindgren, Director of Business Development.
The one-day Blade Mechanics Seminar will take place at the Technopark, Conference Hall, Jägerstr. 2, Entrance C, 8406 Winterthur, Switzerland on September 14th, 2011. More information about this event can be found at http://project.zhaw.ch/de/engineering/blade-mechanics-seminar.html.
Aug 23, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting