AceCad Software announced today that SINOPEC Engineering Incorporation (SEI), a major player in the world’s Petrochemical industry, have recently made a new and significant investment in StruCad evolution; AceCad’s, 3D Structural modeling and detailing management platform.
The relationship between SEI and AceCad Software spans over 10 years. The recent SEI purchase, includes additional product licenses of StruCad evolution and StruEngineer evolution (both released early in 2011), integration services, implementation and training.
Mr. Yang Dong, director of SEI’s No.1 Civil Construction Department, approved the purchase based on improved workflow efficiencies in design phases and time, cost savings to the department. Productivity gains have already shown a reduction from 6 weeks to 2 weeks for a test project over previous engineering practices.
To date, 30 members of the Department have been trained in StruCad and StruEngineer evolution products to take advantage of the productivity improvements together with the improved integration with Steel, SEI’s structural analysis system. Upcoming projects will also further explore improved efficiencies with SEI plant design systems, and downstream control of structural content to steel fabricators.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel