Research conducted by TechNavio reveals that the Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Software market in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22 percent. Technavio’s report, which focusses exclusively on the APAC region, indicates that the market is currently being driven by the increasing use of simulation techniques among other factors.
“Several industries are adopting CFD instead of real-life modeling as it saves cost. It is expensive to test models in wind tunnels and other such environments. Hence, many industries also prefer to have validated CFD models built before designing a model for experimental purposes. The electronics, automotive, aerospace and defense industries are the major end-users of CFD and other simulation techniques,” reports a TechNavio analyst.
In spite of the demand for CFD software solutions in the APAC region, the lack of relevant expertise in developing countries is hindering the growth of this market. However, decreasing license costs are expected to drive the market. Moreover, the CFD Software market is witnessing the emergence of collaborative CFD templates.
These are just some of the important findings presented in the report that will enable companies to fully understand the potential in this market and formulate their own strategies.
The report, “Computational Fluid Dynamics Software Market in the Asia Pacific 2010–2014,” is based on extensive research conducted with industry experts, vendors, and end-users. It examines the key trends, drivers, and challenges impacting the evolution of this market. The report also contains an in-depth discussion and SWOT analysis of each of the key vendors in this market.
Companies mentioned in this report include: Ansys Inc., CD Adapco Ltd., and Mentor Graphics Corp.
For more information please visit http://technavio.com/content/asia-pacific-computational-fluid-dynamics-software-market-2010-2014
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers