Siemens PLM Software announces the immediate availability of Version 59.0 of the 2D D-Cubed™ software components.
2D DCM developments include support for a new geometry type: conics. Often used as the basis for blends, conics can now be defined and positioned using geometric constraints. PGM developments include the introduction of a new capping technique that enables a wider range of offset profiles to be created automatically from a sketch.
Please visit these pages for further details:
D-Cubed 2D Dimensional Constraint Manager (2D DCM)
D-Cubed Profile Geometry Manager (PGM)
PLM Components are software tools that support innovation and promote interoperability in CAD, CAM, CAE and PLM applications. Siemens PLM Software develops these components, uses them throughout its own applications and licenses them to independent software vendors and end-user organizations. PLM Components include the 2D D-Cubed components, widely used technologies that control parametric sketches and profiles in 2D and 3D design environments.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Surfware Appoints Romeo Engineering Inc. as New VAR in Texas
- Dassault Systèmes Announces Isight 5.6 for Simulation Automation and Design Optimization