Besides Solid Edge ST3, SolidWorks 2011 and MicroStation V8i, the new service pack 6 of the CIDEON Conversion Engine 4.2 now supports the latest versions of Autodesk Inventor 2012 and AutoCAD 2012.
In addition to numerous internal improvements CIDEON customers can now benefit from the new CATIA V5 conversion module. From now on CIDEON provides its own, fully-integrated CATIA V5 conversion module inside the Conversion Engine.
Furthermore a lot of our reliable conversion modules have been enhanced to ensure improved stability and security. Thus the creation of neutral (JPEG, TIFF, PDF, PDFA/A, PostScript, etc.) and exchange formats (DWF, DXF, JT, IGES, STEP, VRML, etc.) gets even more convenient, which allows external partners and non-CAD users an easy access to all relevant CAD documents.
Extract of the new functionality:
support of Autodesk Inventor 2012
support of Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
support of CATIA V5
generation of user defined log messages for an improved monitoring and reporting of conversion packages inside the Conversion Control Center (CCC)
optimized Windows 7 compatibility
Of course, this Conversion Engine service pack also contains the integrated Conversion Control Center (CCC) for SAP PLM, which provides a detailed overview about started and accomplished conversion jobs on demand.
The optimized stamping functionality for PDF, PDF/A and TIFF formats as well as the proven support of digital signatures for PDF and PDF/A files round out the release 4.2.6 of the Conversion Engine for SAP PLM.
As of now the new service pack can be downloaded from the CIDEON Support Portal .
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation