Autodesk Senior VP of Manufacturing Buzz Kross Joins a World-Class Faculty of Autodesk Certified Experts.
Kanwar Anand, President and CEO of KETIV Technologies, a leading Autodesk solutions reseller for the West coast, announced open registration for KETIV AMA 2011, the computer aided design training event for mechanical design and engineering professionals.
Co-sponsored by Autodesk, the Academy is held in two locations for people in our service area to attend closer to home.
KETIV AMA 2011 - October 5, 2011 at Cerritos Sheraton in Cerritos, California
KETIV AMA 2011 - October 27, 2011 at Autodesk in Lake Oswego, Oregon
KETIV AMA 2011 provides incomparable opportunities to acquire new skills, explore the latest solutions, and network with peers. Each session addresses the real-world needs of designers and engineers today.
“We're pleased to offer quality sessions with top trainers at two convenient locations,” said Mr. Anand. “With such an assortment of topical learning, participants should register early to reserve their seat.”
KETIV AMA 2011 includes 16 sessions in four tracks. A look at Autodesk’s web services will be a popular session. Other sessions include Practical Tips for Inventor, Vault for Data Management and PLM, and Product Design Suite. Hands-on instruction for Autodesk Inventor Publisher, Autodesk Showcase, Autodesk Simulation, and Autodesk Factory Design Suite software will round out the Digital Prototyping lineup.
A brief video is available on the KETIV-TV YouTube Channel at http://youtu.be/AuJKjjlp3YU.
For details including sessions, instructors, and how to save on tuition, visit ama.ketiv.com or phone Kathy Ortega at 866.465.3848.
KETIV Technologies is a leading Autodesk solutions provider with 25 years' experience delivering CAD software and services in California, Arizona, and Nevada. Focused on the manufacturing, civil engineering and process plant industries, KETIV's team of industry experts increase the profitability of engineering companies by helping them simplify the process of conceptualization, design, and production.
Aug 30, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers