Rasterex Software announces the new release of their software for raster editing and raster to vector conversion for Windows.
Rasterex Software is the world leading provider of sophisticated software for raster editing and raster to vector conversion.
RxSpotlight is the standalone application for Windows, while RxAutoImage is the complementary solution running directly inside AutoCAD. The license covers both alternatives, so it is up to the users to choose which of the two they prefer to install and use.
RxSpotlight has for many years been recognized as the preferred solution for cleaning up drawings and converting scanned drawings into CAD. Whether the user starts with a scanned drawing, retrieves a legacy drawing from the archive, or imports a DWG file from AutoCAD, he can clean up and edit the raster, make lossless data reduction and advanced image enhancements, convert between raster and vector data and complete the CAD processing up to final CAD output - all without leaving the application.
RxSpotlight version R12.0 is focused on usability, efficiency and compatibility. It reads DWG files produced by AutoCAD 2012 (64-bit and 32-bit), and provides several improvements, mostly related to the usability of the application: calibrate zoom 1:1; vector editing options enhanced by on-screen fillet picking; visibility of buttons in Calibration and Professional OCR (FineReader OCR). There are also improvements in local language support and bug fixes.
New features in RxSpotlight R12.0:
Support for DWG files produced by AutoCAD 2012
Calibrate zoom 1:1
On-screen fillet picking
Visibility of buttons in calibration and OCR
Improved GUI translation
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012