Rasterex Software has released version R12 of their market leading software for raster editing and raster to vector conversion inside AutoCAD - compatible with versions up to AutoCAD 2012.
Incorporate scanned raster data directly into AutoCAD, and make raster cleanup and vectorization a natural part of your AutoCAD design process.
RxAutoImage R12 adds support for the AutoCAD 2012 line of products, and has several usability improvements and bug fixes. This version also improves the translation of GUI into local languages.
With focus on usability of the product and compatibility with the AutoCAD 2012 platform, RxAutoImage plays seemlessly inside the 32-bit versions of AutoCAD. A 64-bit version will be released later this autumn. Customers under maintenance agreement and new customers purchasing version R12 will automatically get the upgrade to 64-bit version at no extra cost.
RxAutoImage is an ARX application running directly inside AutoCAD, while RxSpotlight is the complementary solution for Windows. When you purchase a license of RxAutoImage, you automatically get access to RxSpotlight in the same installation - and vice versa - both running on the same license.
New features in RxAutoImage R12.0:
AutoCAD 2012 DWG compatibility (32-bit)
Improved local language translation support
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting