Rasterex Software has released version R12 of their market leading software for raster editing and raster to vector conversion inside AutoCAD - compatible with versions up to AutoCAD 2012.
Incorporate scanned raster data directly into AutoCAD, and make raster cleanup and vectorization a natural part of your AutoCAD design process.
RxAutoImage R12 adds support for the AutoCAD 2012 line of products, and has several usability improvements and bug fixes. This version also improves the translation of GUI into local languages.
With focus on usability of the product and compatibility with the AutoCAD 2012 platform, RxAutoImage plays seemlessly inside the 32-bit versions of AutoCAD. A 64-bit version will be released later this autumn. Customers under maintenance agreement and new customers purchasing version R12 will automatically get the upgrade to 64-bit version at no extra cost.
RxAutoImage is an ARX application running directly inside AutoCAD, while RxSpotlight is the complementary solution for Windows. When you purchase a license of RxAutoImage, you automatically get access to RxSpotlight in the same installation - and vice versa - both running on the same license.
New features in RxAutoImage R12.0:
AutoCAD 2012 DWG compatibility (32-bit)
Improved local language translation support
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers