Rapidform, Inc has opened a new office in Lakewood, Colorado and moved to a new office in Newark, California as it expands its reach in the Americas.
Rapidform Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of INUS Technology, a leading provider of software for reverse engineering and inspection from 3D scan data. The Colorado facility, just west of Denver, is the company’s new U.S. headquarters, with dedicated training facilities, technical support, sales and custom software development. The company’s California office is now located in Newark, in the San Francisco Bay Area, and houses sales, marketing and administrative staff.
“As the Rapidform user base has grown, we’ve been broadening our capabilities to support our customers and partners. The expansion into new offices is an important milestone in this growth,” said Marty Chader, Senior VP for the Americas. “We’re affirming our commitment to the American market with this investment.”
“The U.S., Canada and Central and South America are key markets for us,” remarked Calvin Hur, CEO. Dr. Hur continued, “with customers adopting Rapidform in record numbers, we saw the need to increase our physical footprint in the U.S. and have room for additional growth.”
The company’s new addresses are available at http://www.rapidform.com/about-us/contact-us. Rapidform Inc.’s phone numbers remain unchanged.
Aug 18, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel