PTC is now offering a free version of its 3D direct modeling software, Creo Elements Direct Modeling Express.
This is not just a trial version. Start using and keep using our direct modeling software. It’s really free.
To register and download: http://www.ptc.com/products/creo-elements-direct/modeling-express/
Take a look at these links and see what has been done with the commercial version.
American Wave - http://creo.ptc.com/2011/07/01/creo-customers-riding-the-crest-of-a-wave-with-creo/
WAGIC - http://creo.ptc.com/2011/07/12/creo-customer-wagic-unlocks-potential-in-the-do-it-yourselfer/
Sports Court - http://creo.ptc.com/2011/07/22/creo-customers-sport-court-keeps-balls-bouncing-with-creo/
Fritsch - http://creo.ptc.com/2011/08/02/creo-customers-mmm-donuts-industrial-donuts/
NASA - http://creo.ptc.com/2011/07/20/creo-customers-nasa-bids-atlantis-farewell/
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers