PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC), The Product Development Company®, today announced the appointment of Thomas Bogan to its Board of Directors. The appointment of Bogan as an independent director expands PTC's Board to eight members.
"Tom Bogan is a seasoned executive with strong knowledge of the enterprise software industry that will make him an asset to our board of directors," said Jim Heppelmann, president and CEO, PTC. "From his executive leadership at Rational Software and later as a venture capital investor, Tom has significant strategic and operational experience that makes him uniquely qualified to help guide PTC's growth strategy in the years ahead. We welcome him and look forward to his contributions as a member of PTC's board."
Bogan currently serves as chairman of the Board of Directors at Citrix Systems (Nasdaq: CTXS), a leading enterprise software infrastructure company and as a venture partner with Greylock Partners. At Greylock, Bogan focused on enterprise software, while leading the firm's investments in startups such as Apptio, iConclude, Mazu, and Rally Software.
Before Greylock, Bogan was President of Rational Software, an S&P 500 enterprise software company from 2000 until its sale to IBM in 2003. He previously had served as COO and General Manager of Rational's testing business from 1996 to 2000. Prior to Rational, Bogan was President and CEO of two early stage technology companies that focused on networking and peripheral products. He earlier served as a financial officer in public and private companies and additionally held positions in public accounting.
"PTC is a great company with a proud history of technology innovation," offered Bogan. "The company's solutions help manufacturers claim true competitive advantage and I welcome the opportunity to help guide the company's strategic growth and business initiatives."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012