Veteran Technology Consulting Firm Applies Open Source Technologies to Help Customers Reduce Costs and Mitigate Risk across the Enterprise.
Aras®, the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions, today announced that PSC Group, a business technology consulting firm headquartered in Chicago, IL, has joined the Aras Partner Program. PSC will apply its expertise with open source and Microsoft technologies, and its in-depth knowledge in planning, developing and deploying enterprise information solutions, to the Aras advanced PLM solution suite.
For more than 20 years PSC has been delivering high value solutions designed to reduce costs and mitigate risk. The company prides itself on listening to the needs of its clients and developing solutions that deliver significant return on investment and enable businesses to achieve their strategic objectives.
“PSC is very excited to be partnering with Aras. Teaming with Aras will enable us to leverage our expertise in consumer goods manufacturing to help companies drive business value in non-traditional PLM areas of their company”, said Darryl Poore, Director of Advisory Services for PSC.
“PSC’s commitment to excellence and customer service, combined with their in-depth knowledge of open source, service oriented architecture and other technologies make them an ideal partner for Aras. We welcome them to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program”, said Peter Schroer, President of Aras.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting