OpenCFD has announced the release of version 2.0.1 of their OpenFOAM open source CFD toolbox. Version 2.0.1 is distributed as:
Debian packs created for Ubuntu;
RPM packs created for SuSE;
source code for compilation on other Linux systems.
Version 2.0.1 is primarily the version 2.0.0 release with a number of bug-fixes and some new additions. See the version 2.0.0 release announcement for information about the new features in the 2.0 series of OpenFOAM software.
For more information about the bug-fixes and changes in 2.0.1, please see the OpenFOAM Commit History (opens in new window).
OpenFOAM is produced by OpenCFD — who are Henry Weller, Mattijs Janssens, Chris Greenshields, Andy Heather, Sergio Ferraris and Jenya Collings — with external contributions from Mark Olesen and Niklas Nordin.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri