OpenCFD has announced the release of version 2.0.1 of their OpenFOAM open source CFD toolbox. Version 2.0.1 is distributed as:
Debian packs created for Ubuntu;
RPM packs created for SuSE;
source code for compilation on other Linux systems.
Version 2.0.1 is primarily the version 2.0.0 release with a number of bug-fixes and some new additions. See the version 2.0.0 release announcement for information about the new features in the 2.0 series of OpenFOAM software.
For more information about the bug-fixes and changes in 2.0.1, please see the OpenFOAM Commit History (opens in new window).
OpenFOAM is produced by OpenCFD — who are Henry Weller, Mattijs Janssens, Chris Greenshields, Andy Heather, Sergio Ferraris and Jenya Collings — with external contributions from Mark Olesen and Niklas Nordin.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012