OpenCFD has announced the release of version 2.0.1 of their OpenFOAM open source CFD toolbox. Version 2.0.1 is distributed as:
Debian packs created for Ubuntu;
RPM packs created for SuSE;
source code for compilation on other Linux systems.
Version 2.0.1 is primarily the version 2.0.0 release with a number of bug-fixes and some new additions. See the version 2.0.0 release announcement for information about the new features in the 2.0 series of OpenFOAM software.
For more information about the bug-fixes and changes in 2.0.1, please see the OpenFOAM Commit History (opens in new window).
OpenFOAM is produced by OpenCFD — who are Henry Weller, Mattijs Janssens, Chris Greenshields, Andy Heather, Sergio Ferraris and Jenya Collings — with external contributions from Mark Olesen and Niklas Nordin.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel