Companies join forces to spread Objet’s 3D printing and rapid prototyping solutions throughout India.
New Delhi: Objet Asia Pacific Ltd., the subsidiary of Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, today announced the appointment of Redington India Limited, a leading integrated Supply Chain Solution Provider as its master distributor for India. Redington India will distribute Objet’s 3D printing systems and products across the country.
Commenting on the new appointment, Mr. Kasturi Rangan, President of Redington India said, “It is an honor for us to be associated with Objet, the global leader in 3D printing and rapid prototyping. While we recognize that the 3D printing industry is at a nascent stage in India, at the same time we see immense potential in this sector. Using Objet’s advanced, high-quality yet cost-efficient 3D printing solutions, we are certain that we will add value to customers seeking to optimize their product development process and improve time to market for new products.”
With multiple locations and an extensive dealer network, Redington is a leading distributor in India representing a number of prestigious brands.
Speaking at the occasion, Mr. Ashan Dhunna, Sales Director for India & ME at Objet Asia Pacific said, “We are extremely pleased to appoint Redington India as our master distributor in India. India is an important market for us and we are confident that with Redington’s experience and Objet’s expertise, we will be able to successfully make 3D printing and Objet in particular a familiar technology throughout India.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments