Extensible CAD Technologies announces the release of a new version of InspectionXpert for Solid Edge, an automated inspection software that enables manufacturers to automate the time-consuming and error-prone process of manually ballooning Solid Edge drawings and the creation of inspection sheets for first article and in-process quality inspections directly from within Solid Edge.
New enhancements include:
· Support for Solid Edge ST3 and Solid Edge ST2; upcoming support for Solid Edge ST4
· Single window integration with Solid Edge for a better user experience
· Inspection project data is persisted in the Solid Edge drawing file for easy updates to inspection projects when drawing data changes
· Better control over the order and placement of balloons in the Solid Edge drawing
· Support for mapping Solid Edge Configuration-Specific Properties to your inspection report form.
· Mapping of Solid Edge Custom Properties to the InspectionXpert Project Properties, such as part number, part name, revision, etc.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012