With the 18.104.22.168 version, the interface has greatly increased its functionality. Numerous customer requests have been fulfilled in the new release.
The basic version of the direct integration now contains the function volume of the CIDEON MicroStation Integration for SAP EAM: To support the complete life cycle of an installation, installation structures can be directly created in an automated form from Microstation in the SAP maintenance component (PM) or linked with existing structures.
This leads to the creation of a bi-directional connection between individual Microstation objects (cells) and equivalent SAP objects (Functional Locations / Equipments). This allows a graphic support of the maintenance processes in a later operation of the installation.
In addition, Version 22.214.171.124 of the SAP PLM Integration for MicroStation now also offers the SAP Browser Pane known from other direct integrations of CIDEON Software. The document structure of its CAD models is displayed therein and edited with a large amount of other useful information.
The configurable Tooltip not only contains DIS data but also a preview picture of the respective model. Together with the Toolbar and the context menu, the SAP Browser Pane offers direct access to SAP functions (e. g. checking in and out and creating new versions).
With its adjustable resolution depth, SAP Browser Pane is a performance aid which is of great help in working with SAP.
In addition, Log Window now offers you extended functions. HLN files can now be directly inserted from SAP.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel