Nastran Based FEA in a 3D CAD Associative Environment.
NEi Software introduces NEi Nastran in-CAD 2011, an FEA solution delivered in a three-dimensional (3D) environment. With NEi Nastran in-CAD, product design teams can perform FEA pre-processing, analysis and post-processing within the same CAD associative environment. Engineers can use this flexible computer aided-engineering (CAE) solution to work with Nastran data files and perform advanced analysis only available from NEi Software.
NEi Nastran in-CAD was developed based on NEi Software's 20 years of experience integrating the advanced NEi Nastran solvers into industry leading pre- and post-processors and CAD solutions. NEi Nastran in-CAD answers the demand for a CAD associative and scalable FEA solution for small to medium sized companies. Companies who include FEA early in the design cycle can reduce errors, design and testing cycles, time-to-market, and product development costs, increasing return on investment (ROI).
"NEi Nastran in-CAD enables companies to meet ROI and market objectives. As the product design supply chain grows in complexity, companies look for affordable solutions that reduce design time and provide flexible post-processing capabilities. We believe this product addresses these objectives," said Philip Potasiak, President of NEi Software.
To find out more about NEi Nastran in-CAD, visit http://www.nenastran.com/engineeringsoftware/neinastran-incad. Those interested in learning how this CAE solution provides FEA pre-processing, analysis and post-processing in a CAD associative environment can register for the on-demand webinar available on Aug 30, 2011.
FEA Tips and Tricks: Jumpstart Your Project With CAE
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets