Nastran Based FEA in a 3D CAD Associative Environment.
NEi Software introduces NEi Nastran in-CAD 2011, an FEA solution delivered in a three-dimensional (3D) environment. With NEi Nastran in-CAD, product design teams can perform FEA pre-processing, analysis and post-processing within the same CAD associative environment. Engineers can use this flexible computer aided-engineering (CAE) solution to work with Nastran data files and perform advanced analysis only available from NEi Software.
NEi Nastran in-CAD was developed based on NEi Software's 20 years of experience integrating the advanced NEi Nastran solvers into industry leading pre- and post-processors and CAD solutions. NEi Nastran in-CAD answers the demand for a CAD associative and scalable FEA solution for small to medium sized companies. Companies who include FEA early in the design cycle can reduce errors, design and testing cycles, time-to-market, and product development costs, increasing return on investment (ROI).
"NEi Nastran in-CAD enables companies to meet ROI and market objectives. As the product design supply chain grows in complexity, companies look for affordable solutions that reduce design time and provide flexible post-processing capabilities. We believe this product addresses these objectives," said Philip Potasiak, President of NEi Software.
To find out more about NEi Nastran in-CAD, visit http://www.nenastran.com/engineeringsoftware/neinastran-incad. Those interested in learning how this CAE solution provides FEA pre-processing, analysis and post-processing in a CAD associative environment can register for the on-demand webinar available on Aug 30, 2011.
FEA Tips and Tricks: Jumpstart Your Project With CAE
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting