MSC Software Corporation today announced its upcoming 2011 Users Conference. Attracting engineers from all industries, the conference is the premier event within the simulation and analysis community, bringing academics, engineers, technologists, designers, executives and managers from all over the world to exchange information and ideas, network with peers, and gain access to the software developers that are redefining Computer Aided Engineering (CAE).
The Users Conference is taking place at the Hilton of Orange County in Costa Mesa, California on October 4-6, 2011. Registration details for the event can be located at: http://www.mscsoftware.com/ucreg.
This year's conference agenda is filled with 54 innovative technical presentations and 5 one-day training classes. Industry experts will gather to share their knowledge, best practices and strategies for developing products that meet the ever-increasing pressures of time, cost, quality, and performance. Conference attendees will have an opportunity to meet with our technical specialists from around the world. To view a listing of the technical presentations featured at this year's conference, visit http://www.mscsoftware.com/ucPresentations.
Among the hundreds of industry experts attending, MSC Software is pleased to feature the following 3 Keynote Computational Analytical Engineering thought leaders:
Mr. Frank Doerner of The Boeing Company presenting "Enabling Next Generation Aerospace Products through Advanced Modeling & Simulation"
Dr. Steve Jia of Litens Automotive Group presenting "Virtual Product Development at Litens"
Mr. Christopher Oster of Lockheed Martin presenting "Evolving Lockheed Martin's Engineering Practices through the Creation of a Model-centric Digital Tapestry"
To view Keynote Speaker biographies and Keynote presentation abstracts, visit http://www.mscsoftware.com/ucKeynotes.
Aug 23, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012