MSC.Software will have the 2011 India VPD Conference at Bangalore, India on September 8 & 9, 2011.
MSC's VPD Conference is the premier event in the simulation and analysis community, bringing leading academics, engineers, technologists, designers, executives and managers from all over the world to exchange information and ideas, network with peers from industry, and gain access to the software developers that are redefining CAE.
Learn from Industry Leaders :
- Keynote talks by MSC.Software users
- Information from MSC.Software partners to help you solve engineering problems
See What's Coming Next:
- MSC company & product strategy
- Product release plans
Who should attend:
Academics, engineers, technologists, designers, executives and managers who are users of MSC.Software's tools and have and interest in Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) analysis.
Why you should attend:
MSC.Software's driving mission is to provide you with the latest information on the strategies and technologies that you can use immediately to enhance concept development, design, simulation, testing, manufacturing, and business performance.
The MSC.Software VPD Conference is the only industry event dedicated to exploring all aspects of computer aided engineering. At the MSC.Software VPD conference, experts will gather to share their knowledge, best practices and strategies for developing products that meet the ever-increasing pressures of time, cost, quality, and performance.
No1, Residency Road,
Near Mallya Hospital, Bangalore.
Top Reasons to Attend
Users learning from users
This IS rocket science
Learn more about latest technologies
Meet with MSC.Software development staff
Aug 25, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012