MasterGraphics, design process experts and leading Midwest supplier of design data solutions for the manufacturing, building and civil engineering industries, today announced that it has earned the new Consulting Specialization designation for value added resellers from Autodesk, Inc., a world leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.
As an Autodesk Consulting Specialized Partner, MasterGraphics has shown that they have made significant investment in their people, they have a solid consulting business plan, they have referenceable customers, and that they offer a high level of knowledge and support to manufacturing and AEC customers.
“We emphasize practical solutions that help our customers’ people, processes and technology work better,” said Michael Wilkes, MasterGraphics president. “This designation validates both our approach and our performance during 25 years of partnership with Autodesk.”
The new Autodesk Partner Specializations enable partners to highlight and brand their expertise in delivering services in key industry areas. By completing the required curriculum and training, as well as meeting required levels of service and standards set by Autodesk, MasterGraphics demonstrates through their strong customer service and support in sales what it means to be a trusted adviser to Autodesk customers throughout the world.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012