MasterGraphics, design process experts and leading Midwest supplier of design data solutions for the manufacturing, building and civil engineering industries, today announced that it has earned the new Consulting Specialization designation for value added resellers from Autodesk, Inc., a world leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.
As an Autodesk Consulting Specialized Partner, MasterGraphics has shown that they have made significant investment in their people, they have a solid consulting business plan, they have referenceable customers, and that they offer a high level of knowledge and support to manufacturing and AEC customers.
“We emphasize practical solutions that help our customers’ people, processes and technology work better,” said Michael Wilkes, MasterGraphics president. “This designation validates both our approach and our performance during 25 years of partnership with Autodesk.”
The new Autodesk Partner Specializations enable partners to highlight and brand their expertise in delivering services in key industry areas. By completing the required curriculum and training, as well as meeting required levels of service and standards set by Autodesk, MasterGraphics demonstrates through their strong customer service and support in sales what it means to be a trusted adviser to Autodesk customers throughout the world.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel