MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of the new report "Asia Pacific Manufacturing Execution Systems Market 2010-2014" to their collection of manufacturing market reports.
This report forecasts the MES market in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region to grow 18% annually through 2014. The need for real-time information is one of the key factors contributing to growth. The MES market in the APAC region has also been witnessing the provision of web-based services.
According to a leading industry analyst, "MES provides maximum operational efficiency by reducing cycle time, work-in-progress inventory, lead time, and paper work. MES also provides various benefits, such as easy implementation and integration with other manufacturing software. Through effective management of inventory, organizations can benefit from lower inventory and operating costs."
On the other hand, vendors are offering pre-customized and pre-integrated solutions. This trend poses a threat to the growth of the MES market.
The report examines the key trends, drivers, and challenges impacting the evolution of the MES market in the Asia Pacific region. Also included are incisive insights and SWOT analyses regarding the key market vendors, including Invensys PLC, Siemens AG, Rockwell Automation Inc., and GE.
Findings presented in the report will enable industry players to fully realize their potential and formulate customized winning strategies.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/product/display.asp?ProductID=6487019
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012