Majenta Solutions Ltd., one of Europe’s leading providers of product development, manufacturing, product lifecycle information management software and IT infrastructure solutions, has announced an expansion in its product portfolio, to include Autodesk Moldflow plastics design simulation solutions.
Majenta is an Autodesk Gold Manufacturing Partner and has made significant investment in achieving Moldflow reseller accreditation. Commenting on this new accreditation, Dave Downes, operations director at Majenta, said, “Environmental design issues and value engineering are making effective plastic product design ever more important across our extensive customer base, and UK industry as a whole. We aim to deliver ‘best-in-class’ Moldflow plastic simulation solutions, backed with Majenta’s comprehensive service and support”.
As part of Majenta’s investment in Moldflow plastic design solutions, industry expert Neal Symms has been appointed as simulation consultant for Moldflow. “Neal offers 15 years of experience in injection moulding within the engineered plastic components industry and is a true expert in the application and use of Autodesk Moldflow,” commented Downes.
Moldflow solutions will be showcased this September at TCT Live (27th-29th, Stand H40, Birmingham NEC). Free tickets are available from Majenta directly and hands-on demonstrations will be available, along with advice given on how Moldflow can assist in effective plastic product design. Symms commented, “I’m really looking forward to my new role, providing support, advice and guidance to companies looking to improve their manufacturing efficiencies and quality through the application of injection moulding simulation technology. TCT offers an ideal opportunity for visitors to see how Moldflow simulation tools help designers and engineers validate and optimise plastic parts, injection moulds and the overall injection moulding process”.
Aug 30, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation