Lightworks, the world's leading supplier of rendering solutions for developers of advanced 3D computer graphics software, is currently exhibiting at the Siggraph computer graphics exhibition in Vancouver, Canada, where the Company is demonstrating a new approach to visualisation.
Lightworks Artisan is the Company’s next generation product, built on the experience of over 20 years within the CAD industry. Artisan offers a completely new approach to the creation of high quality images of virtual products or buildings, whilst they are still being designed. The unique SnapShots functionality enables users to save SnapShots of scenes at any stage of the design process. These SnapShots contain all the materials, lighting schemes, backgrounds and camera view settings and are stored alongside the model file to be re-applied at any time within Artisan.
David Forrester, Chief Executive Officer at Lightworks, commented, “We’re delighted with the reception that our Lightworks Artisan product has already received at Siggraph. The SnapShot functionality within Artisan gives users the unique ability to return to a saved SnapShot after trying a number of alternatives. This has gone down really well and visitors to our booth have commented on how useful this will be for them in their actual design work.”
IMSI//Design and Corel are demonstrating their own implementations of Lightworks Artisan on the Lightworks booth. Both companies have expressed how pleased they are with the reaction of visitors to their products:
Klaus Vossen, Product Manager, Technical Graphics at Corel, commented, "SIGGRAPH is an exciting forum for us to be presenting our latest products and our relationship with Lightworks has the added benefit of being able to take advantage of a featured spot on their 2011 booth. We anticipate that there will be many visitors interested in seeing our new product releases, including CorelCAD in action."
Dave Taylor, Product Manager at IMSI/Design, commented, "We are excited and honored to be able to participate in the Siggraph 2011 show with Lightworks. We’ve already seen that attendees have been really amazed by the photorealistic rendering capabilities of both our Artisan-based Renditioner Pro for SketchUp product, as well as our TurboCAD Professional software."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012