Altair’s CAE platform improves engineering efficiency and productivity for aerospace supplier.
Altair Engineering, Inc., a leading global provider of technology and services that empower client innovation and decision-making, announced today that the aerospace engineering division of Hyde Group has deployed Altair’s CAE simulation solution HyperWorks to enhance productivity and expand the capabilities it can provide customers.
“As a leading aerospace supplier, Hyde Group is committed to continued self-improvement. We invested in HyperWorks because we required a tool that could increase design performance and deliver productivity savings whilst working in conjunction with our existing software packages,” said John Daniels, Director of Engineering, Hyde Group. “We knew how much resource was required to do the analysis using our existing suite of software and were looking for improvements on this. We found HyperWorks not only reduced the time taken to complete the same task, but we are now able to achieve the required level of quality with less effort, making us more adaptable and responsive for our customers.”
The business benefits demonstrated by the HyperWorks suite, Altair’s high quality service and support, and the ease of learning the software were key drivers for the Hyde Engineering team’s selection of HyperWorks.
“Our stress engineers have learned to use the tools without needing a lot of training, and they now prefer to use HyperMesh over other pre-processors,” Mr. Daniels said. “The experience has been positive and Altair’s claims were correct: they had a piece of software that could save us money.”
“We are very pleased to see Hyde Group implement Altair tools to enhance their development processes,” said David Mason, Managing Director, Altair Engineering, U.K. “Our tools provide service companies with the flexibility they need because they provide an open architecture, enable faster development times and provide a strong return on investment. I expect to see more and more service and consultancy companies in the U.K. turning to HyperWorks thanks to the business benefits the product suite offers.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program