SPED members who register for CAU2011 by August 15th can get a $200 discount.
Intergraph will host a live Society of Piping Engineers and Designers (SPED) Professional Piping Designer (PPD) Level III review and exam on Sunday, September 18, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., the day prior to the official start of CADWorx & Analysis University 2011 (CAU2011). The review and exam will be held at the Woodlands Waterway Hotel & Convention Center in The Woodlands, Texas just north of Houston, site of CAU2011. In addition, SPED members who register for CAU2011 by August 15, 2011 will receive a $200 registration discount.
The SPED review of process plant layout is for pipers with eight or more years of experience in piping design. It will cover terminology and concepts needed for equipment layout within the process plant and pipe routing to key equipment nozzles, including operations and maintenance considerations. William G. Beazley, PhD, executive director of SPED, will conduct the review. For more information on the review and exam and a registration link, visit http://www.spedweb.com/index.php/component/content/article/154.html. For a CAU 2011 registration form with the $200 discount, visit http://icas.intergraph.com/forms/CAU2011-SPED-offer.
CAU2011 will be held September 19-21, 2011 in Houston, Texas, USA, and will cover the CADWorx Plant Design Suite, CAESAR II® for pipe stress analysis, and PV Elite® for vessel and exchanger analysis. CAU2011 is a global user-oriented plant design and engineering conference. The 55+ sessions include informative classes, hands-on labs, user presentations, and valuable attendee interaction through which attendees will gain new knowledge and skills for increasing their productivity and improving their organizations’ efficiencies in intelligent plant design and engineering analysis.
Aug 2, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers