Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division and a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services, today announced that Hi-P (Shanghai) Precision Tooling Co., Ltd. (Hi-P), a global leading precision plastic tooling and OEM supplier, has selected NX™ software, as its unified system platform for design and development of new products.
Hi-P selected Siemens PLM Software’s NX, a comprehensive digital product development solution, following an extensive evaluation of competing solutions. Hi-P will use NX to enable all engineers to work on a single design platform. Siemens PLM Software will also provide a customized template for Hi-P’s professional tooling design and manufacturing system to help shorten the product design cycle, improve product quality and reduce time to market.
Hi-P indicated that the seamless integration capabilities of NX will allow every Hi-P engineer to access up- to-date, synchronized digital data, and enable the company to develop new products more effectively.
“Siemens PLM Software is pleased that Hi-P selected our industry-leading technology following an extensive evaluation process which included competing solutions,” said Richard Shou, Vice President of Siemens PLM Software, Greater China. “Siemens PLM Software’s open solutions offer breadth and depth of capabilities unmatched by our competition and are capable of integrating with a wide variety of technologies. NX has the capability to significantly improve the efficiency of the entire design process and help our customers turn more ideas into successful products.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation