Mr. Huang Meiyu, the vice-president of GstarCAD paid a visit to India to boost the further exploring CAD market in India. As an industry leading 2D/3D CAD software provider, GstarCAD’s success in India attracts worldwide attention.
GstarCAD attaches great importance to India market at the very first beginning of marching into overseas market in 2009 and achieved great success. Over the last year, GstarCAD made a series of market activities in India including attending industry exhibitions, seminars and exchanging ideas with customers face-to-face to find out their real demands, which won wide praise. This visit aims to meet end users’ requirements and communicate with distributors about future cooperation.
During this travel, Mr. Huang visited the local distributors of GstarCAD and discussed the future plans for further exploring CAD software market in India. Especially, he referred to the importance of distributors and emphasized deepening cooperation with them. Just because of GstarCAD placing great emphasis on distributors and both sides working in coordination, the annual sales revenue grows dramatically.
“We are very happy that GstarCAD always giving us good product and the after-sales service are also guaranteed.” says M.Balasubramanian, the General Manager of Johnson, “They will consider our interests, our relationship can be described as brothers!” For future development, Balasubram shows great confidence, “We will cooperate more closely in future.” This visiting of Mr. Huang Meiyu appreciated by the local distributors since his experience and suggestions benefit mutual parts as well as the whole India CAD market.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel