GstarCAD, a 2D/3D CAD software provider is developing GstarCAD M, a plug-in running on iPad for the CAD users to view and edit dwg files on the mobile.
People use iPad to send emails, play games etc. since a lot of developers put their applications on iPad which makes the life and work more convenient and flexible. GstarCAD M is one of these successful applications on iPad in a better way for usage since its functions embodied on iPad will satisfy customers like fast processing speed, accurate positioning, etc.
Besides, operating GstarCAD on iPad is very simple. Once the installation of a plug-in unit is completed, the approach to GstarCAD M is available such as displaying and editing drawings on iPad. The remarkable experience begins as long as users are ready for it. CAD software is combined with iPad much better owing to GstarCAD M appeared in terms of its good performance. This can explain why a user of GstarCAD says, "I have great confidence for this product and expecting it. I'm sure it will bring me a pleasant surprise like before."
It is know to all that developing a product is not an easy thing due to many reasons, including the capability of a company which relates to its technology, capital etc. support. To customers' pleasure, GstarCAD has powerful ability to bring the product catching up the tide to meet customers' requirements. The offering of this CAD software version shows the great development potential of GstarCAD. What's more, from its first product invented in 1992 until the GstarCAD2011, and now the GstarCAD M, GstarCAD stands the world's test for any of its launched new products, which shows its potential development strength.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets