MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of the new report "Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market in Electronics Industry 2010-2014" to their collection of Software & Services market reports.
The report forecasts the Global Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) market in the Electronics industry to grow at a CAGR of 15.7 percent over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the adoption of CFD to reduce design and production costs. The Global CFD market in the Electronics industry has also been witnessing the use of CFD to design advanced electronic equipment.
According to a leading industry analyst, "High CFD license costs were a major barrier to the adoption of CFD in the Electronics industry. However, with the introduction of lower license costs and new licensing models, leading electronic companies such as Samsung Electronics and Panasonic, have been adopting CFD software to simulate heat dissipation in electronic circuits and devices."
The report also highlights that the growing popularity of open source solutions is hindering the growth of this market. However, the use of CFD to reduce design and production costs is expected to keep driving the market.
These are just some of the important findings presented in the report that will enable companies to fully understand the potential in this market and formulate their own strategies.
"Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market in the Electronics Industry 2010-2014" is based on extensive research conducted with industry experts, vendors, and end-users. It examines the key trends, drivers, and challenges impacting the evolution of this market. The report also contains incisive insights and SWOT analyses regarding the key vendors in this market, including ANSYS, Mentor Graphics and CD-adapco.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/product/display.asp?ProductID=6487045
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel