Gerber Technology will host its 13th annual software conference, ideation2011, on October 24 and 25, 2011 at the world famous Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel in Miami, Florida. ideation2011 is a two-day event that provides a forum for current and future users of Gerber Technology’s software to participate in panel discussions and hands-on workshops and to witness demonstrations of new functionality. It also incorporates case studies that highlight how some of the industry’s leading brands have relied on Gerber’s software to transform their business and delight customers by delivering the right products to market on time and on budget. Gerber Technology is a business unit of Gerber Scientific, Inc. (NYSE: GRB).
“ideation2011 delivers on Gerber’s promise to provide its customers a critical voice in the ongoing development of our software solutions,” said Bill Brewster, president of Gerber Technology’s Software Solutions business. “We continue to invest and innovate in our software offerings to enhance the user experience and to deliver improved collaboration for our users at every point of the process.”
Gerber's experienced team of consultants and trainers will demonstrate the company's latest innovations, including the newest version of YuniquePLM™ product lifecycle management software, AccuMark® pattern design system and webPDM™ product data management software. In addition, they will have the opportunity to network and share best practices with other users of Gerber’s CAD, PLM and PDM software. Executives, designers, merchandisers, CAD operators, systems engineers and IT managers focused on sourcing, production and sales will find value at the ideation2011 software conference.
For more information on ideation2011, please visit www.gerbertechnology.com/ideation2011.htm.
Aug 2, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel