FISHER/UNITECH, leading reseller of SolidWorks® 3D design software and Stratasys 3D printers and rapid prototyping equipment, will exhibit at the Eastern Oil and Gas Conference next week, in Monroeville, PA. The show, sponsored by the Pennsylvania Independent Oil & Gas Association, runs August 30-31st and is being held at the Monroeville Convention Center.
In Booth #202, FISHER/UNITECH will demonstrate how the SolidWorks family of design products allows you to focus on innovation, while increasing productivity and improving collaboration, all at a low cost of ownership. SolidWorks offers solutions for 3D CAD, Design Validation, Product Data Management, and Documentation.
The conference takes place in the heart of the region’s exciting Marcellus Shale play. The show is an easy drive for those working in the oil and gas industry in Ohio, West Virginia and New York. The event is the only full-scale oil and gas tradeshow in the eastern half of the United States. This year’s show is expanded, with more than 325 exhibitors offering a huge array of products and services to the region’s producers.
Show hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm on Tuesday, August 30th, and 9:00 am – 4:00 pm on August 31st. No advance registration is necessary to attend the show; admission is $25 at the door. For details visit: http://www.pioga.org/events/pioga-conference-and-trade-show/.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program