Eos Group has announced their new relationship as the strategic partner for Nomitech in the United States and Canada.
The partnership with Nomitech expands Eos Group’s ability to engage global clients with a solution that aligns well with both North American and International estimating markets. CostOS, Nomitech’s enterprise cost estimating solution, incorporates a resource-driven methodology that supports activity-based estimating processes. Global clients in the building, oil & gas, mining, pipeline, and transportation industries require a cost estimating system that will meet the needs of international estimating processes. Coupled with bi-directional Oracle Primavera P6 integration, CostOS provides real-time integration of scope, quantities, costs, resources and durations.
“The Nomitech partnership with Eos Group is a strategic partnership that combines Nomitech’s unique technical solution with Eos Group’s professional service expertise,” explains Nick Papadopoulos, president of Eos Group. “CostOS is a unique cost estimating solution. It offers an integrated BIM solution, a GIS mapping takeoff module, and powerful parametric assemblies. It leverages enterprise databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and mySQL databases. CostOS also offers a unique, on-line cost database delivery method; vendor and supplier quote management; and complex material commodity, equipment depreciation and consumption forecasting tools. Its secure, scalable web services architecture aligns well with our clients’ enterprise IT requirements. We believe CostOS has a bright future as an enterprise estimating solution for our global clients.”
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel