EON Reality, the world's leading interactive 3D software provider, today announced the release of the EON Mobile Ifloat, a PC based 2- channel immersive environment in which participants are completely immersed in virtual imagery and sound. Objects float in front of the participant and can be interacted with and manipulated by users in real-time.
The EON Mobile Ifloat HD is a complete turnkey visualization and virtual reality system offered in standard configuration with 2 screens, one vertical and one on the floor in front of the observer. The system offers full immersion with motion tracking for perspective calculations. It has the user-friendliest interface for developing VR applications fully integrated with the EON software technology to allow import of CAD and 3D models and quickly generate a scenario for training or configuration.
The solution includes two DLP passive stereo projectors (resolution 1,920x2,160 pixels and 2,500 ANSI Lumens brightness), two rack mounted workstations (with min Xeon Processor W5590 QC 3.33 GHz, 500 GB HD and high end NVIDIA Quadro 6000 Graphics Board with 6 GB Graphics Memory), a rigid passive 3D stereo front projection screen, interactive devices (eight camera wide field of view infrared wireless motion tracking system for interaction and viewing), EON Icube (2 walls) and EON Ultra software (including EON Studio and EON Professional), EON Book for interactive 4D application development, passive circular stereo glasses, and a wireless game controller for user interaction and navigation.
The system also includes installation and integration along with a demo library with over 30 advanced EON Icube application examples with source code.
“This new two channel HD 3D display system can easily be integrated in a space that would not allow for a full Icube display. It can also be used very effectively at trade shows and events as it can be set up much faster than 3 or 4 channel systems,” said Mats W. Johansson, President, EON Reality.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel