Experienced Engineering Services Company Offers Full Suite of Solutions Across the Product Development Lifecycle.
Aras®, the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions, today announced that ENGBRAS Software and Projects, an engineering services company located in San Paolo, Brazil, has joined the Aras Partner Program. ENGBRAS develops innovative solutions that address the needs of engineering clients across the product development lifecycle, providing PLM implementation, software development and product engineering services.
Founded in 2001, ENGBRAS is dedicated to increasing productivity for its customers, while solving their product development challenges. With a team of experienced professionals and a focus on collaboration, the company provides solutions across all stages of the product development cycle, from product concept through testing. ENGBRAS solutions include PLM software implementation and professional services, as well as CAD Design, CAE Analysis and CAD/CAE software development.
“We welcome ENGBRAS to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program. We look forward to working with ENGBRAS, combining the advanced capabilities of Aras Innovator with their in-depth knowledge of CAD/CAE technology and applying it new ways across the product lifecycle.” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel